It’s a big day, everyone. We have a Friday the 13th in October, and I’d hate for anyone to waste it. It’s been 11 years since we’ve been able to celebrate one of these bad boys in the month of Halloween, and we won’t have another one until 2023. Let’s make the most of it.
So what should you do? Let me give you some options:
1. Carve a jack o’ lantern (or at least buy your pumpkin if you haven’t already).
2. Go to a haunted house. Yes, the lines might be long tonight, but they’re only going to get longer the closer you get to THE BIG DAY, so why not go on Friday the 13th.
3. Watch a scary movie. Happy Death Day is in theaters today, and it’s getting pretty good reviews, I might go tonight to see this one myself. Or if you don’t want to go out to watch a movie, just watch the original Friday the 13th in the comfort of your own home. You own it, right? Of course, you do.
4. Have fun with some Halloween crafts. Check out some tutorials on YouTube, or check out some of my past posts about corpsing a skeleton, making your own hanging reaper, making a giant spiderweb for your front yard, or playing around with some cheap Dollar Tree skulls.
5. Take a walk around a dark cemetery. Or a forest. Or a dark road. Just do something creepy.
There you have it. No matter what you do, just make sure it’s fun. Have a Happy Friday the 13th!!!