We’re at less than 90 days left until the big holiday, and I see signs of it everywhere I look. I posted this pic last week:
That’s a Halloween Express that’s being set up in my town. And yesterday, I snapped this shot:
Excitement! Happiness! Elation! It’s almost time!
Another sight that makes me so happy to see is this:
That’s a section of school supplies that’s been up at a local Walmart. You know what comes after school supplies, right? HALLOWEEN STUFF!!!
So if you’re like me, you’ve been thinking about what you need to do to get ready for the big night. If you haven’t, you might have read the first sentence of this post and thought, “HOLY CRAP! LESS THAN 90 DAYS! I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME!”
And to help everyone who reads this blog, my Halloween season schedule will be a little different. You can expect the following posts in the next few months:
- Merchandise Reviews: I plan on reviewing which stores have the best Halloween items and how they rate on originality, costume selection, quality, and price. I’ll also do store comparisons (i.e., specialty store vs specialty store, etc…).
- Decorating on a Budget: What is your budget? 10? 20? 50? I’ll give ideas for various budgets to show anyone can decorate for the big day.
- Halloween Food Specials: Stores and restaurants always have fun holiday items, and I’ll make sure to point out any I find.
- TV Specials: Are you curious about when “The Great Pumpkin” will air or if your favorite show will have a Halloween episode? I’ll be your guide.
- Haunted House Reviews: These will probably only be beneficial to local peeps, but I’ll be going to local haunted houses and reviewing them here.
Those are just some of the topics I’ll cover. I hope that I can help at least a few people with their Halloween. If you have any other ideas for blog posts or if you have specific questions, just let me know in the comments!